Would you name your son Purdom?
…well maybe you should because it made The People’s Movement’s new sales director, Purdom Thomas, a fearless leader. Purdom lead the sales charge for Diesel, Levis and Ksubi denim when each brand exploded. As Purdom turns his sights to eco hip shoes, MOVMT though we’d share some insight from “the boy named Sue.”
1. If you could see any band dead or alive who would it be?
Led Zeppelin in the early 70’s / Sex Pistols first shows
2. If you could be any person who would it be?
My brother (RVCA’s Eric Thomas). He is the coolest man I have ever met…or Tom Brady.
3. Favorite movie of all time?
Way too hard to answer. I am a big Wes Anderson and Paul Thomas Anderson fan, all of them!
4. After years of work in denim, why switch to footwear?
I grew up wearing Blue jeans and Chuck Taylors / Vans- Jeans and shoes both were the perfect canvases for me to show creativity and individuality. I wrote all my favorite punk bands all over my jeans and my shoes. My passion for these two products is the same.
5. Who or what inspires you and why?
Anyone who breaks down the door first, because its hard.
6. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
31 because I don’t trust anyone under the age of 30 and I dont trust anyone older than 31.
7. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
A combo of the Dalai Lama and Anderson Silva – that would be an interesting balance!
— See Purdom’s contact info below or Click here to read more from our corpo press release.
Purdom@ThePeoplesMovement.com | 858-345-1066| 426 N. Cedros Ave – Solana Beach, CA 92075